The SG8 is a multi-function reel designed with a robust, rigid and lightweight carbon-reinforced composite (CRC) housing and rotor. Excellent and long-lasting performance is guaranteed thanks to a sealed friction control system that uses carbon fiber washers that provide unsurpassed hardness, smoothness and braking power.
Impressive 10 + 1 stainless steel ball bearings (including two Japanese ball bearings) guarantee reliable operation even in heavy use.
It also has many features that make it a pleasure to use, such as a T-fiber clip, an internal threaded handle and ergonomic EVA handle, and a spool ready for braided fiber, which eliminates the need for a mono pad.
All the innovative thinking you've come to expect from Savage Gear has been poured into this reel - it will quickly become your sequel.
- 10 + 1 stainless steel ball bearings (including two Japanese BB)
- Dura Grease - Patented grease for smooth and long-lasting work
- Dura Oil - Patented spool oil
- BR-S - Braid Ready Spool - Basic aluminum spool ready for braided fiber, which eliminates the need for a mono pad
- FCS Drag 2 - precision multi-disc advance system with carbon washers
- SST Handle - Handle with internal thread
- T-Clip - T-clip for easier operation
- Dynamic Line Managment - a flawless fiber stacking system
- Aero Lip - a special edge of the spool, which helps to throw farther
Savage Gear SG8 3000 FD
- Weight: 216g
- Bearings: 10 + 1
- Gear ratio: 5.2: 1
- Deadlift: 12.5 kg
- Capacity (mm / m): 0.23 / 150
- Winding of fiber with 1 turn - 75cm